An Obligatory Thanksgiving Post, Yo.
Five Things Snap’s Thankful For This Thanksgiving:
1. Wawa. In pure COVID fashion, we stayed in as a family on this holiday. Yours truly did, however, sneak out to our beloved convenience store, and ordered a turkey dinner with all of the trimmings. And cinnamon toast coldbrews. Umm, yes.
2. Naps. Is there anything better than drifting off to sleep on the couch, feet all warm and cozy, the TV buzzing unintelligibly in the background? I think not.
3. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. They might just be the greatest invention of all time.
4. Billy Joel. I sing his songs to Baby Snap pretty much everyday, when he’s wiggling like crazy and I’m trying to snap on his diaper. Instant smiles.
5. Not Being Sick. We’re home, and we’re healthy. Let us not forget what a relief that is.
Wishing you love and light today, Dear Reader.
. . .
SnapDragon is a writer and artist who has still never seen The Godfather series.
Follow Snippets of Snapdragon for opinionated epiphanies and more.