Yep. The tradition continues.
. . .
Good evening, lovelies!
Ol’ Snap is tucked in bed early tonight, hoping to enjoy a little time in The Blogosphere.
And that includes dumping out all of the mind-gunk that’s festered over the past several, unposted days.
On we go!
. . .
SnapDragon’s Brain Dump:
1. I’m done with coffee. Yeah, no. Not like for real. I mean. . . Come on. (I’m not psychotic.) But I am cutting back. Because my heart is pounding more than it should and something’s gotta give. So. . . Time for some exotic iced teas?
2. I want to party. Or picnic. Or go to a concert. I just want to hug my friends and family and talk about the good times. I want to laugh and buy decadent desserts and wish the afternoon never had to end. I feel like a friggin’ vampire around here, stuck in a dungeon. (Right? Dungeon? Or would it be cave. . .?)
3. Fresh Face. I want to paint our house. I want to pick out shades of fruit punch and pacific dreams and give our nest a new attitude. I’ve always wanted a house with personality, and I believe we have one. It just needs some sprucing up. (And, Christ. So do I.)
4. Minty, Yo. I’ve realized that brushing my teeth is an instant mood booster. Who knew? Win-win.
5. Slow and Steady. Maybe it really does win the race. I sure hope so. ‘Cuz I feel like everything in my life is in the works. Time marches on, and I still have a dozen irons in the fire. Snip snip, trim, control alt delete. When will I finish what I’ve started?
. . .
And with that, Dear Reader, it’s time to read approximately three pages of a book before falling asleep.
G’night. See you soon.
. . .
SnapDragon is a writer, painter, and occasional crocheter.