Cuz. . . yeah. You knew it was coming.
. . .
1. Two Shits. Every time I start one of these Brain-Dump posts, I think to myself, Wait. Isn’t the whole idea of blogging sort of like a Brain Dump? There really are no rules. I suppose I just feel a little less pressure this way, no?
2. It’s-It. I can’t remember who posted it, but awhile back I read a blog about this oddly named dessert. And, when the name caught my eye at our local Costco yesterday, I decided to give ‘It’ a go. And Mama Snap’s hooked, yo.
3. Melting. Wow. I honestly can’t believe how much energy this post is taking. I’m laying here in bed, both thumbs typing away these humdrum thoughts. Eyelids drooping. Bladder reminding me to make one last deposit for the day.
4. Messy Matisse. I love art. I love painting, particularly in bright colors. But it’s weird how judge-y we are. Like, sometimes it’s all in a name. If I brought in some of Henri Matisse’s greatest works to a critique, and said they were my own, I’d be willing to bet there’d be room for improvement. Unfinished! Too many patterns! Oh wait, this is one of Henri’s? Brilliant!*
5. Stop, Snap. Wow. Again. I’m proofreading this along the way (you know it) and thinking, Snap. You can’t find your words. Go the fuck to sleep.**
Good Night, Dear Reader. ‘Til next time.
. . .
*I love Matisse. Like, for real. Who doesn’t?
**Pretty sure this is a “kid’s” book. An old friend read it to me once upon a time. . .
. . .
SnapDragon is a person on Planet Earth who has thoughts.