Well wuddaya know? Yours truly gained a little street cred.
Check out her blog, friends! It’s called Growing from the Heart.
Christina’s Little Questionnaire for SnapDragon:
1. Which is the best time of day for you? Around 9 in the morning. I enjoy the possibility of the new day ahead.
2. When are you at your best self? Crawling into fresh sheets after a leisurely shower, ready to read or watch a show with my husband.
3. What do you do for fun? I read fiction, The New Yorker, and various blogs; I watch quality television such as BoJack Horseman and Counterpart; I sometimes paint, doodle, or crochet.
4. What’s your favorite pass time? Pretty much everything listed in the answer to Question 3. I also love to travel.
5. If you could magically make one thing happen for yourself in your life, what would it be? I’d want the superpower of being able to eat and drink anything without repercussions. 🙂
Three things about me:
–I haven’t eaten meat since 2004. I do, however, love eggs and dairy products.
–I became a mom in November 2019 to a beautiful baby boy!
-I am pretty much obsessed with body products and love trying the latest and greatest.
Read some of my Two-Bit Musings, yo! You may just like what you find.
. . .
SnapDragon’s Shout-Outs to Other Bloggers She Thinks Are Pretty Cool:
Pointless Overthinking “Understanding ourselves and the world we live in.”
Borden’s Blather “Drop in daily for your dose of nonsensical blather.”
Deskraven “Your Mental Health Forum”
Okoto Enigma’s Blog “Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion & Travel” (Psst: She also created this award!)
. . .
Happy reading, lovelies!
(smiles and waves)
. . .
Oh, that’s right. I’m supposed to ask a few questions of my own!
1. If you could be any animal, what would you choose? Why?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. What are you currently reading?
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
5. How do you hope to be remembered?
“The Rules” say these questions are for the nominees, but I say let’s open them up for anyone to answer! Go ahead! You know you want to. #socialdistancingismakingeveryonealittlecrazy
(waves again, and this time walks away to make herself an iced coffee)
. . .
Put the award logo/image on your blog; list the rules; thank whoever nominated you and put a link to their blog; mention the creator of the award and provide blog link; tell your readers 3 things about yourself; answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you; nominate 10-20 bloggers; notify your nominees by commenting on their blog; ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with 1 weird or funny question; share a link to your best post.