Jesus, Snap. Again? Yup. It’s 2020. And I feel like a pair of sweatpants well past their prime.
- Heart’s on Fire. Well, it’s racing, anyway. My iWatch tells me my resting heart rate is in the 90s. Ugh.
- Less Really is More. The older I get, and the deeper I dive into the bowels of Academia, the more I realize that it has always been about quality over quantity. Period.
- I Might be 85. I’m a sucker for Bath & Body Works coupons. (And, all coupons, really.) I’ve scored so many ‘free’ bottles of lotion of the years, it’s like Christmas morning inside my bathroom drawers. Moonlight Path? I’m not sure why I have this. It still smells like Old Lady Perfume.
- I Have an Anxiety Disorder. I get nervous over things I shouldn’t. I know this. I treat this. I just wish I could clap my hands and fucking relax, yo.
- Paint Slice. I’ve been experiencing small moments of artistic inspiration. Cool ideas for paintings I wish would have been around when I didn’t spend my spare time happily washing cloth diapers and reading Little Blue Truck.
And that, my Dear Reader, is that.
What’s your Brain Dump today?
. . .
SnapDragon is a teacher, writer, artist, and sometimes Instagram-poster.